Analysis of the causes of pressure instability in high-pressure cleaners
The high-pressure cleaner
is composed of a high-pressure pump and a power source. The water pressure boosting high-pressure pump in these structures is used to form a certain amount of water into a high-pressure water flow. The role of the power source driven part of the electric motor, diesel engine, etc. is to provide power guarantee for the booster high pressure pump. In general, most high-pressure cleaning equipment will use a set of valves and pump heads to form a pressure boosting system to generate high-pressure water flow.
First, press the water into the water inlet valve through the action of the plunger, and pressurize it to pass it through the water outlet valve. The purpose of the valve is to prevent the water from flowing backwards, thus controlling the flow of water through the high-pressure pump. The structure of the valve inside is a spring and a bracket, which is based on the pressure difference between the two sides of the valve to complete the operation of the water pressure. When the pressure of the water flow on the valve is greater than the spring can withstand, the valve will open. On the other hand, during the reverse stroke operation, the water flow can automatically squeeze the bracket on the valve seat to ensure that the valve is closed, so that it can prevent water from flowing back. We can understand the working parameters of the high-pressure pump, that is, the flow rate and pressure per minute, which is used to indicate how much water the high-pressure pump makes through a nozzle in one minute, and to ensure that the water flow has a rated pressure value.
There are three control methods to adjust the water flow of the high-pressure pump: by increasing or decreasing the internal diameter of the pump head; the second is by increasing or slowing the reciprocating speed of the plunger; the third is by increasing or decreasing the Shorten the plunger back and forth.
There are several reasons for the unstable pressure of the high- pressure cleaner :
1. If the inlet valve is not closed tightly, high-pressure water will leak into the low-pressure system (water supply system). Check whether the high-pressure water outlet flow is reduced, whether the pressure is reduced, and whether the water supply pipe is shaking.
2. If the drain valve is not closed tightly, high-pressure water will leak between several stuffing boxes. Check whether the high-pressure water outlet flow is reduced, the pressure is reduced, and whether the high-pressure hose is shaking.
3. If the nozzle is worn, cracked, or blocked, it will also cause changes in flow and pressure, but there will be no vibration of the water supply hose or high-pressure water pipe;
4. If the nozzle selection is too small, the nozzle flow does not match the pump group flow and speed, which will cause serious periodic pressure fluctuations or the set pressure cannot be reached;
5. If the pressure regulating valve seal is faulty, the residue of the seal ring being squeezed and torn is plugged between the valve core and the valve sleeve, causing the valve core to be blocked in movement and the position to be inaccurate, and there will be irregular changes in the outlet pressure and overflow. A large amount of water leaks from the orifice, a decrease in the flow of the high-pressure water outlet, and a decrease in pressure, accompanied by abnormal sounds in the pressure regulating valve;
6. If the valve of the high-pressure cleaner is damaged, the valve seat and the valve seat cannot be closed tightly, and there will be a large amount of leakage at the overflow port, a decrease in the high-pressure water outlet flow, and a decrease in pressure.