The high-pressure spray cleaning is
composed of an electronically controlled high-pressure water pump storage tank. The high-pressure spray cleaning machine is easy to operate, has few failures, and has a uniform cleaning effect. Can work continuously for a long time, built-in safe heating system, adjustable temperature control system, safety and easy operation, can be designed and manufactured according to customer requirements.
1. Physical and chemical cleaning:
1. Physical cleaning is based on the principles of mechanics, acoustics, optics, electricity, and heat, and relies on the role of external energy, such as mechanical friction, ultrasound, negative pressure, high pressure, impact, ultraviolet, steam, etc. to remove dirt on the surface of the object without changing the type Method of cleaning components. That is, the method that does not change the original chemical molecular composition.
① Mechanical cleaning method: cleaner and scraper cleaning method, drilling pipe cleaning method, shot peening cleaning method.
② Hydraulic cleaning method: low-pressure hydraulic cleaning (the pressure of low-pressure cleaning is 196-686 kPa, about 2-7 kgf / cm2, equal to 0.2-0.7Mpa).
③ High pressure hydraulic cleaning: The pressure of high pressure spray cleaning is 4900 kPa, about 50 kgf / cm2, which is equal to 5Mpa. This method is also called high-pressure water jet method, high-pressure cleaner.
2. Chemical cleaning is a method that uses chemicals or other solvents to remove dirt on the surface of the object by means of chemical reactions. For example, use various inorganic or organic acids to remove rust and scale on the surface of the object, and use oxidants to remove stains on the surface of the object. Chemical agents are used to make the surface contaminated or the cover layer (such as scale layer) undergo a chemical reaction with it to be removed, such as acid washing and alkaline washing of the scale layer. In order to prevent the substrate from being corroded or to control the corrosion rate within the allowable range during chemical cleaning, usually a suitable amount of corrosion inhibitor and additives for activating, penetrating and wetting are added to the chemical cleaning solution. Methods: Soaking method, circulation method, running cleaning method are also called non-stop chemical cleaning method.
3. The principle of anti-scaling and descaling by electronic cleaning method is: use high-frequency electric field to change the molecular structure of water to prevent scale and descaling. When water passes through a high-frequency electric field, its molecular physical structure changes. The original associated macromolecules are broken into single water molecules. The positive and negative ions of the salt in the water are surrounded by a single water molecule, the speed of movement is reduced, and the number of effective collisions is reduced. Reduced, the electrostatic attraction is reduced, and the structure on the heated wall pipe surface cannot be achieved, thereby achieving the purpose of antiscaling. At the same time, as the dipole moment of the water molecule increases, the positive and negative ions of the salt (the scale molecule absorption capacity increases, making the scale on the heating surface or the tube wall soft and easy to fall off, resulting in a descaling effect.
4. Electrostatic descaling and descaling is the same as electronic descaling. It also achieves the purpose of antiscaling and descaling by changing the state of water molecules. It's just that the latter uses the effect of electrostatic fields instead of electrons. The mechanism is that water molecules have polarity (also known as dipoles). When a water dipole passes through an electrostatic field, each water dipole will be continuously arranged in a positive and negative order. If the water contains dissolved salts, the positive and negative ions will be surrounded by the water dipoles, and they will be arranged in the water dipole group in a positive and negative order. Then deposit on the wall of the tube (apparatus) to form scale. At the same time, the oxygen released in the water can cause a very thin oxide layer on the pipe wall, which can prevent the pipe (apparatus) wall from corrosion.
Advantages of high pressure spray cleaning products:
1. The equipment is a fully enclosed structure, with a novel appearance, operability and a strong overall sense. Colors can be customized.
2. The device has abnormal sound and light alarms, and handles the abnormalities according to the alarm prompts to reduce the operator's skill requirements.
3. The equipment comes with a multi-stage circulating filtration system to ensure the cleanliness of the solution, extend the use time, reduce production costs, and improve the cleanliness of product cleaning.
4. The cleaning tank is made of stainless steel sus304 plate, which is resistant to corrosion and rust, and has a long service life.
5. The filter system uses a bag filter, which is easy to replace and can be reused after multiple cleanings, even if the replacement cost is low.
6. High pressure spray cleaning adopts PLC + man-machine interface control system, which has the characteristics of high automation, easy operation and flexible software upgrade.
7. High pressure detergent spraying, city water rinsing, and water blowing operations are performed at the same station, reducing workpiece handling time, reducing equipment size, and cleaning and drying in one step.
8. High pressure spray cleaning, suitable for products with many varieties and small batches. High pressure spray cleaning can set and adjust the cleaning time according to the difficulty of cleaning the workpiece of the customer.
10. Rotating high-pressure spraying, the upper and lower nozzles are covered, the cleaning surface is basically free of dead spots, and the cleaning efficiency is high.
11. The cleaning and opening cover uses a stainless steel gas spring booster system to reduce the operator's work intensity.
12. The equipment is equipped with an air extraction system, which can effectively extract and clean the indoor mist, prevent the mist from overflowing to the workshop when the cover is opened, and pollute the workshop's working environment.
13. The cleaning room cover is equipped with tempered explosion-proof glass and the explosion-proof lighting system is installed in the cleaning room. It can help the operator to observe the cleaning process when necessary and enhance the visualization of the equipment.